<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19379382?origin\x3dhttp://littlelazyworm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
.Friday, April 09, 2010 Y
Hello!

SR olympics today! Super hot weather and had to sit in the gallery. Thankfully, we're no longer Jc1s! Jc1s had to sit near the track which was 100 times worse off. But the Jc1s were smart to zhao fast enough! LOL! Alot of students set up stalls in the canteen. Super happening and very crowded. Food was of course not worth the price but for the sake of fund-raising..... Well, I did support them! ( Of course! I'm not so mean) Haha! So well, went to sign up for board games and played 1 round of pick-up sticks with classmates. Yeah i just took the game for fun. Wanted to zhao without taking the game, just to get participation and watch soccer match. In the end, we missed the soccer match coz of the game! Argh. Luckily, manage to catch another soccer match! This time, students vs teachers! And yipppee! Students won! Hahaha! Some Jc1s seriously are super hardcore. They really made full use of their time to do their hw! LOL! I dun remember being so hardworking in Jc1. :/

Watched the 30x 200m boys and girls and teachers race! Great that Draco was first for girls. But oh well, i wanted 2 houses to win- Aquila and Draco! But a pity that both had the lowest points among the 5 houses. :/ I guess its just that some houses have better sportsmen and women compared to others! Its all about luck and how willing and enthusiastic people want to participate! Hope both the house captains wont feel disappointed.

Had CCA after the olympics. My conducting fails like seriously! OMG. I just can't make it! I also dunno why. Its like the tempo change and i'm not used to the tempo. Competition just next week and am i going to go on stage like that? I dun want to disgrace SR and neither do i want to let down those who support me! :/ I must improve!

Cheers! <3

waiting for you right here
9:59 PM






GIRLY

Bernadette
GUIDES
16

DESIREY

TEDDIES!
CHOCOLATE!
HAPPY DAY!
MORE HOLIDAYS!!

TALKINGSY



LOVELIESY

Guides
Adeline
Carissa
Charmaine
Christina
Daryl
Dorothea
Emily
Erica
Eunice
Evangeline
Ferlycia
Geraldine
Gladdys
Irwin
Jaclyn
Jia Jia
Jin Xiang
Joanne
Justin
Kenneth
Li He
Li Ling
Marcelle
melissa ong
Melissa
Mui Ghern
Pooja
Priscilla
Ravleen
Swee choo
Teresa
Trina
Vanessa Goh
Vanessa Joseph
Wei Keat
Wei Ting
Yilin
Yi Rong
Links
Links
Links



THANKIESY

Base code by: %purpur.black
revised by:


brushes