<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19379382?origin\x3dhttp://littlelazyworm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
.Friday, April 16, 2010 Y
Hello!

Disappointments after disappointments! 2 times in a row with not even a bit of good news. What exactly is happening to me this year? I have no idea why i'm facing with all this disappointments. What was different from this year compared to last year? I'm tired from getting disappointed each time, but the problem is i'm still figuring out why. I know that the 1st disappointment was kind of expected but i didn't really like the 2nd disappointment today. But wad has happened has happened. I wont want to elaborate on it coz i dun wan to remember... I'm wondering whether wad i've been doing has been really stupid and just wasting my time.

Anyway, today's practice just sucks to the max. Things just weren't going my way- people came in late for practice and the pieces just didn't work out as well as it should have been. I had to be in charge of conducting and the members. I dun understand wad's the president for when i'm only the vice and i've got to do so much more than u! Everything i just had to do. Yeah, complain to the in charge. Wad's the point? Sometimes i'm wondering whether am i a good leader or is it i'm too soft and not firm enough. Is it because i'm too bothered about wad others think of me thats why i'm soft? Anyway, got some f***** ans from one of the member when things were done for her interests. Yeah, i know u are one of the bitch who loves to complain about everything damn bad thing. Try being a leader and having to make sure that everyone is pleased. I think u will just care for urself instead... I think i'm simply in this situation coz i didn't carry out wadeva i've said. Too soft. Fine. I hope tomorrow will be a better day. I'll make sure that i will carry out wadeva i've said today. No one will be spared. U are the ones who forced me to be like that. If thats how u wanted the last few sessions to end like that, its ur choice. I've warned u but u dun care. I dun want to be disappointed again. I really hope so...

waiting for you right here
9:07 PM






GIRLY

Bernadette
GUIDES
16

DESIREY

TEDDIES!
CHOCOLATE!
HAPPY DAY!
MORE HOLIDAYS!!

TALKINGSY



LOVELIESY

Guides
Adeline
Carissa
Charmaine
Christina
Daryl
Dorothea
Emily
Erica
Eunice
Evangeline
Ferlycia
Geraldine
Gladdys
Irwin
Jaclyn
Jia Jia
Jin Xiang
Joanne
Justin
Kenneth
Li He
Li Ling
Marcelle
melissa ong
Melissa
Mui Ghern
Pooja
Priscilla
Ravleen
Swee choo
Teresa
Trina
Vanessa Goh
Vanessa Joseph
Wei Keat
Wei Ting
Yilin
Yi Rong
Links
Links
Links



THANKIESY

Base code by: %purpur.black
revised by:


brushes