<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19379382?origin\x3dhttp://littlelazyworm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
.Wednesday, March 03, 2010 Y
Hello!

Alright its been quite a long time since i lasted posted. The past few weeks have been rather hetic- preparation for the Common Test( CT) and CCA stuff. I'll try to post something short. Today had CCA even though next week there's CT. Something which i really didn't expect was that most or all of the CCAs had CCA today and some of the members were complaining about it. It was not something which we told them last min. The fact was that we didn't even say there wasn't CCA. So wad happened today was that we had to finish up re-stringing of guitars. Apparently, some actually finished re-stringing theirs and happily went off to the field to watch the soccer match/ buy drinks( self-declared break). I dun believe that our instructor was unreasonable in calling for sectionals. In fact, he wanted to release us earlier, but blame it on the members who weren't co-operative. I told them to clear up all rubbish but they didn't least bother about wad i said, despite me "threatening" them. I guess i was too soft or they think that i'm not that fierce type. Today, some of the excos did mess up some stuff due to chaos/lack of help, so everyone is kind of in a bad mood. Ah dangs. The more I think about it, the angrier i am. But as wad one of the excos said, scolding teenagers isn't one of the most ideal solution, its more effective to talk things out with them. I'll follow wad she said and all i can hope is that the members will just co-operate and reflect on wad went wrong.

Enough of CCA matters. Its really taking up my energy. The excos all left close to 9pm because we discuss about the discipline of the cca. CT is just next week- left a few more days. I'm kind of unprepared coz school always have test and ending school quite late which equals me to be uber tired when i reach home. Today had Principle's Dialogue. I kind of expected it to be like a session where we can get to express wad we thought about the school. Anyway, that isn't a big issue coz i got nothing to say. I found the Principle's Dialogue motivating coz it helps me to be on track and help me to refind my goal in taking this A levels.

Hohoho! Friday i'm retaking my 2.4km run for the 4th time. I can't run for nuts! Argh. Given my 2.4km timing this year, i definitely can pass if i'm still in sec 4. But too bad, the school says its a must to get at least a silver. Thanks to my 2.4km run otherwise i can easily get my silver. Blah. 2.4km is really bad. How i wish i had SC to run with me! I remember she'll pull me along. Thats how i passed my 2.4km in sec 3. Alright, i better go to bed already! I'm really tired. Eyes can't focus already! Nights all! :)

Cheers! <3

waiting for you right here
11:07 PM






GIRLY

Bernadette
GUIDES
16

DESIREY

TEDDIES!
CHOCOLATE!
HAPPY DAY!
MORE HOLIDAYS!!

TALKINGSY



LOVELIESY

Guides
Adeline
Carissa
Charmaine
Christina
Daryl
Dorothea
Emily
Erica
Eunice
Evangeline
Ferlycia
Geraldine
Gladdys
Irwin
Jaclyn
Jia Jia
Jin Xiang
Joanne
Justin
Kenneth
Li He
Li Ling
Marcelle
melissa ong
Melissa
Mui Ghern
Pooja
Priscilla
Ravleen
Swee choo
Teresa
Trina
Vanessa Goh
Vanessa Joseph
Wei Keat
Wei Ting
Yilin
Yi Rong
Links
Links
Links



THANKIESY

Base code by: %purpur.black
revised by:


brushes