<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19379382?origin\x3dhttp://littlelazyworm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
.Sunday, January 10, 2010 Y
Hello!

Alright, its the end of the weekend already! School is officially starting tomorrow! :( There goes everyone's freedom. :( Found out something regarding school and as the saying goes, the more u hope for something, u will get something else. :( Its something like the greater the hope, the greater the disappointment. Therefore, i've learnt nvr to hope too much. Oh, i also know who exactly are my classmates. Hope that everything goes well. :( I'll miss 1s07 greatly. Now, lets change the topic. I dun wan to have negative thoughts on the first day of school.

"Happy girls are pretty girls." This was wad i saw on my friend's personal msg on msn. I guess i also believe that. I believe that this thing about being happy doesn't apply just to girls, but to everyone. Haha! I'm not exactly thinking properly, due to the shock about school and also i drank abit of alcohol drinks! Haha! Mummy was great to buy for me that! Haha! Alright, I need to get back to work. Homework is 3/4 done. I hope that school will be great tomorrow!

Cheers! <3

waiting for you right here
9:39 PM






GIRLY

Bernadette
GUIDES
16

DESIREY

TEDDIES!
CHOCOLATE!
HAPPY DAY!
MORE HOLIDAYS!!

TALKINGSY



LOVELIESY

Guides
Adeline
Carissa
Charmaine
Christina
Daryl
Dorothea
Emily
Erica
Eunice
Evangeline
Ferlycia
Geraldine
Gladdys
Irwin
Jaclyn
Jia Jia
Jin Xiang
Joanne
Justin
Kenneth
Li He
Li Ling
Marcelle
melissa ong
Melissa
Mui Ghern
Pooja
Priscilla
Ravleen
Swee choo
Teresa
Trina
Vanessa Goh
Vanessa Joseph
Wei Keat
Wei Ting
Yilin
Yi Rong
Links
Links
Links



THANKIESY

Base code by: %purpur.black
revised by:


brushes