<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19379382?origin\x3dhttp://littlelazyworm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
.Monday, December 07, 2009 Y
Hello!

Now its almost close to 12am. Last few hours in Singapore before i fly off to Shanghai. Hehex i'm supposed to be asleep but went out to buy some mint sweets. My luggage is exploding, with all the winter jacket etc. I hope the weather there will not be so cold. I dun wish to unpack so many things when i'm there. Haha! Oh, I'll be at the airport at 5am and back only on the night of 15th dec. 8 days 7 night trip. So am I excited or not? I doubt so. Just thinking of the need to stay up during the night to prepare the internal presentation, kind of make me feel sian. Why am i so pessimistic? Haven't even started the trip and this is the kind of feeling i get. Stupid thoughts of mine, right? Alright, I better go and sleep now. Left with about 4 hours of sleep. Bless me that i will have a safe and fun trip! :D

Cheers <3

waiting for you right here
11:54 PM






GIRLY

Bernadette
GUIDES
16

DESIREY

TEDDIES!
CHOCOLATE!
HAPPY DAY!
MORE HOLIDAYS!!

TALKINGSY



LOVELIESY

Guides
Adeline
Carissa
Charmaine
Christina
Daryl
Dorothea
Emily
Erica
Eunice
Evangeline
Ferlycia
Geraldine
Gladdys
Irwin
Jaclyn
Jia Jia
Jin Xiang
Joanne
Justin
Kenneth
Li He
Li Ling
Marcelle
melissa ong
Melissa
Mui Ghern
Pooja
Priscilla
Ravleen
Swee choo
Teresa
Trina
Vanessa Goh
Vanessa Joseph
Wei Keat
Wei Ting
Yilin
Yi Rong
Links
Links
Links



THANKIESY

Base code by: %purpur.black
revised by:


brushes