<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19379382?origin\x3dhttp://littlelazyworm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
.Tuesday, October 13, 2009 Y
Oh well. I'm now in a rather bad mood. I think its lack of sleep which partially attributed to my mood. This morning woke up with lots of rashes on my body. What a nice beginning for the day. Went to school with the stupid rashes and some disappear half way. Went to JTC summit for a visit to learn more about the roles of JTC etc. Oh and i realised that G and I went there before! Haha for a job interview. I still remembered that both of us were unsure when we went there. We almost went the wrong way. Haha! I vaguely remember that I saw the tall building, JTC, and realised that we were on the wrong way. Well, I bet G wouldn't want to remember this incident. The bus ride to JTC summit today was super uncomfortable. I'm not the only one who complained, okie? I managed to survive the visit. On the way back to school, we were supposed to reflect on 3 things that we learnt and 3 questions that we didn't manage to ask. Haha but ended up, most fell asleep on the bus! Came home and watched t.v. Caught about 30mins of nap. I overslept coz i didn't hear my alarm ring. Late to meet friends online. :/ Dota-ed and msn-ed also. I must admit that i was rather pissed while msn-ing.

There's something which i just can't seem to understand. Is it me or people are being selfish? I no longer care whether they read this part and get angry. Think whether its true before u react first. Its just ridiculous to me. When I'm schooling, people who are on holiday expect me to meet them for dinner, go on outings. When i don't agree to, they get angry. Now, when i'm on holiday and they are schooling, when i plan for outings, they dun agree to meet. And what will happen in the end, is they will blame me for drifting apart and trying to be difficult. So am i suppose to stay up late just to meet them and have to wake up early in the morning while they can sleep till 9-10+ am? Then i have to force myself to concentrate in class. Is this fair to me? Also, is my PW and chinese more important than going out? So many people who are doing this to me. U know what? I'm really doubting whether are they really my true friends. I know this statement will anger lots. But then again, define true friend. My definition is that true friends are people who are there for u, friends who are able to understand what and how are u feeling. They do not necessary need to give u the best advice ever, but just there to lend a listening ear. They do not necessary need to have the same personality/ character as u to be a true friend. Its just the mutual understanding between two person. Well, i'm just glad that i have found at least 1 true friend. Its easy to guess who. Nowadays, i try not to lose my temper over something like this. I know it seems rather petty, but its quite irritating and hard to control my temper when friends expect something like this from u and u have alot of stuff which are of high priority. And what do i mean by high priority means by the end of this week. It just sucks when school is back to the normal time and there's CCA and all. Ending school at 5.30pm and coming home to do work. Afterall, its after promos. Who doesn't want to relax? I want to play everyday but do i have a choice? U can say that i got time to play dota and cs wadsoever but no time to meet u guys. I do get bored when i'm faced with alot of work. Tell me whether do u like to procastinate work. I'm human, just like u. Well, its fine if ur don't understand. Its hard to understand unless u are in the person's shoes. Anyway, if u dun understand, take it that i'm PMS. I've learnt something that a friend who drifted away is better than an enemy. I'm still learning hard on how to control my temper. It takes less effort to smile than to frown. I'm tired of quarrelling over the same issue. Aren't u?

waiting for you right here
11:33 PM






GIRLY

Bernadette
GUIDES
16

DESIREY

TEDDIES!
CHOCOLATE!
HAPPY DAY!
MORE HOLIDAYS!!

TALKINGSY



LOVELIESY

Guides
Adeline
Carissa
Charmaine
Christina
Daryl
Dorothea
Emily
Erica
Eunice
Evangeline
Ferlycia
Geraldine
Gladdys
Irwin
Jaclyn
Jia Jia
Jin Xiang
Joanne
Justin
Kenneth
Li He
Li Ling
Marcelle
melissa ong
Melissa
Mui Ghern
Pooja
Priscilla
Ravleen
Swee choo
Teresa
Trina
Vanessa Goh
Vanessa Joseph
Wei Keat
Wei Ting
Yilin
Yi Rong
Links
Links
Links



THANKIESY

Base code by: %purpur.black
revised by:


brushes