<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19379382?origin\x3dhttp://littlelazyworm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
.Monday, October 19, 2009 Y
Hello!

Just came home about 2 hours ago. Haha! Went swimming with family! Long time didn't swim. Followed by a sumptous dinner! :P Oh, Nike Human Race is just next week sat! I dun think i'm prepared for it. First thing, came home was to settle PW. Argghss. Tomorrow got to go out to find a professional shop to print the WR. LOL! And yang wans to meet me later coz he wanna sleep! LOL! Sleep till so late. Next day also need to wake up early right? Blahhh. Talking about Tues, i'm scared at that thought. Well, lets change topic! Saw alot of emails regarding the research for Shanghai. Haiz. Need to do more postings again. I thought i can relax during the holiday, but sadly, no. Suren, u can laugh loudly at me now. :( I promise, i'll try to go for the outing in nov!

Chinese is less than 2 weeks away. I haven't started reading all the passages. Well, tomorrow, i'll start. Tomrrow, i'll go jogging too. I will stop procastinating. :D

Cheers! <3

waiting for you right here
12:04 AM






GIRLY

Bernadette
GUIDES
16

DESIREY

TEDDIES!
CHOCOLATE!
HAPPY DAY!
MORE HOLIDAYS!!

TALKINGSY



LOVELIESY

Guides
Adeline
Carissa
Charmaine
Christina
Daryl
Dorothea
Emily
Erica
Eunice
Evangeline
Ferlycia
Geraldine
Gladdys
Irwin
Jaclyn
Jia Jia
Jin Xiang
Joanne
Justin
Kenneth
Li He
Li Ling
Marcelle
melissa ong
Melissa
Mui Ghern
Pooja
Priscilla
Ravleen
Swee choo
Teresa
Trina
Vanessa Goh
Vanessa Joseph
Wei Keat
Wei Ting
Yilin
Yi Rong
Links
Links
Links



THANKIESY

Base code by: %purpur.black
revised by:


brushes