<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19379382?origin\x3dhttp://littlelazyworm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
.Monday, October 19, 2009 Y
Hello!

Came back about 45 mins ago from Funan IT mall. Met SY at 12pm at serangoon north. But sadly, can't find a place to print our WR. Most of the shops prints photos only. Ended up going Hougang Mall. Found a place to print the WR but its super ex. 1 side cost $0.60. Imagine having 50 over pages x2, what will the cost be? Lol! Ended up didn't print but to ask Ken to print it at home. I dunno why on the way back home, my eyes were super pain. I guess i slept too late last night.

Anyway, as i told Suren just now on msn, I'm tired of explaining myself. I definitely can't be bothered about what u people think. I have my freedom. Things that i want to do. I'm not obliged to go out with u. Go ahead and misunderstand me. I got more important things to worry about. I guess Suren is right. I'm getting more fierce in my blog post. Almost every blog post are unhappy post. Turning to the blog to vent ur anger is the best way to distress, in my opinion. I guess i'm getting too irritated and pissed off. To be frank, I seriously think this year is the worst year ever. I'm losing my temper too much. Perhaps because i no longer understand other people's thinking and neither can they understand mine. Maybe this is what people call it "drifting apart". Okie i better stop here. I dun wan to flood my blog with more negative feelings than positive feelings.

Cheers! <3

waiting for you right here
6:52 PM






GIRLY

Bernadette
GUIDES
16

DESIREY

TEDDIES!
CHOCOLATE!
HAPPY DAY!
MORE HOLIDAYS!!

TALKINGSY



LOVELIESY

Guides
Adeline
Carissa
Charmaine
Christina
Daryl
Dorothea
Emily
Erica
Eunice
Evangeline
Ferlycia
Geraldine
Gladdys
Irwin
Jaclyn
Jia Jia
Jin Xiang
Joanne
Justin
Kenneth
Li He
Li Ling
Marcelle
melissa ong
Melissa
Mui Ghern
Pooja
Priscilla
Ravleen
Swee choo
Teresa
Trina
Vanessa Goh
Vanessa Joseph
Wei Keat
Wei Ting
Yilin
Yi Rong
Links
Links
Links



THANKIESY

Base code by: %purpur.black
revised by:


brushes