<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19379382?origin\x3dhttp://littlelazyworm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
.Thursday, October 29, 2009 Y
Hello!

Alright, so today i passed the judgement day. Well, I guess I was quite relieved to know that I've passed it, but then again, i guess its nothing worth celebrating about. Glad that this worry is finally off my mind, though when i slept during this afternoon, i was dreaming otherwise. Yeah, this was how worried i was.

Went for a sudden shanghai meeting today and was told my photo in my passport doesn't look like me. DOTS. That pic was used in my IC and doesn't look like me?!?! I just renewed my passport in June and the officier didn't even say it doesn't look like me. I guess another $70 down the drain again. I've got no other option. I dun want to be stuck at China's airport. I have to get it down asap. Tomorrow, i'll get the picture taken and redo my passport.

Just see the amount of problems i have. Its coming to me daily. 1 at a time. I hope i have the patience to last till that long. This year simply have too much problems. I foresee the next problem is the video for PW. Great. A level chinese next week mon. Good luck to me!

Bye~

waiting for you right here
10:07 PM






GIRLY

Bernadette
GUIDES
16

DESIREY

TEDDIES!
CHOCOLATE!
HAPPY DAY!
MORE HOLIDAYS!!

TALKINGSY



LOVELIESY

Guides
Adeline
Carissa
Charmaine
Christina
Daryl
Dorothea
Emily
Erica
Eunice
Evangeline
Ferlycia
Geraldine
Gladdys
Irwin
Jaclyn
Jia Jia
Jin Xiang
Joanne
Justin
Kenneth
Li He
Li Ling
Marcelle
melissa ong
Melissa
Mui Ghern
Pooja
Priscilla
Ravleen
Swee choo
Teresa
Trina
Vanessa Goh
Vanessa Joseph
Wei Keat
Wei Ting
Yilin
Yi Rong
Links
Links
Links



THANKIESY

Base code by: %purpur.black
revised by:


brushes