<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19379382?origin\x3dhttp://littlelazyworm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
.Saturday, September 12, 2009 Y
Hello!

Yes, i'm back blogging again. Promos are in less than 2 weeks time and yet i'm still blogging here. Perhaps this will be the last post till after promos! I must take a leaf out of gladdys's book! Haha! Must MIA for weeks before exams though its a bit too late. But late is better than never! :D

My sept holidays are almost over. Left 1 last day tomorrow and I'm not sure whether i'm prepared for the exams. :/ I'm already getting quite lazy for the past 2 days. Blahhh.

I'm super excited for promos to be over. I got tons of things that i wanna do and NEED to do.
Chinese, followed by OP, Shanghai trip and of course working and outings! :D
I hope somehow i will be able to get a job somewhere. :/ But i'm definitely not in need of money. I just like to occupy myself with something that is worth remembering and to keep my own money. I wouldn't want myself to get addicted onto computer games and be lazing around the house doing nothing. I definitely won't be studying during holidays unless there's homework. Alright i better get on with my PW. Perservere~
<3

waiting for you right here
6:24 PM






GIRLY

Bernadette
GUIDES
16

DESIREY

TEDDIES!
CHOCOLATE!
HAPPY DAY!
MORE HOLIDAYS!!

TALKINGSY



LOVELIESY

Guides
Adeline
Carissa
Charmaine
Christina
Daryl
Dorothea
Emily
Erica
Eunice
Evangeline
Ferlycia
Geraldine
Gladdys
Irwin
Jaclyn
Jia Jia
Jin Xiang
Joanne
Justin
Kenneth
Li He
Li Ling
Marcelle
melissa ong
Melissa
Mui Ghern
Pooja
Priscilla
Ravleen
Swee choo
Teresa
Trina
Vanessa Goh
Vanessa Joseph
Wei Keat
Wei Ting
Yilin
Yi Rong
Links
Links
Links



THANKIESY

Base code by: %purpur.black
revised by:


brushes