<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19379382?origin\x3dhttp://littlelazyworm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
.Monday, July 13, 2009 Y
Oh great. Tomorrow is school day again. This weekend totally doesn't feel like one. I woke up this morning thinking that its sat. I still thought that i had one more day to complete my hw. But sadly, no. Its sunday already! Tomorrow need to stay back in school till 7.30pm. Super late sia. I still thought got time to go jogging. Well i can't now:( Thinking back, I didn't have to stay back till so late in sec school. Only once. Which was for guides meeting. But that was ONCE. I dun see that other JCs have to stay back till so late. Ah, Bern, stop envying others. Its for your own good. Pls stop complaining. Heh, i hope this week won't be so busy. Seems like next week have tests and i need time to study. Need to manage my time properly. I dun wan to fail this test. Time to sleep le. Tomorrow will be a long day.

Bye!<3

waiting for you right here
12:17 AM






GIRLY

Bernadette
GUIDES
16

DESIREY

TEDDIES!
CHOCOLATE!
HAPPY DAY!
MORE HOLIDAYS!!

TALKINGSY



LOVELIESY

Guides
Adeline
Carissa
Charmaine
Christina
Daryl
Dorothea
Emily
Erica
Eunice
Evangeline
Ferlycia
Geraldine
Gladdys
Irwin
Jaclyn
Jia Jia
Jin Xiang
Joanne
Justin
Kenneth
Li He
Li Ling
Marcelle
melissa ong
Melissa
Mui Ghern
Pooja
Priscilla
Ravleen
Swee choo
Teresa
Trina
Vanessa Goh
Vanessa Joseph
Wei Keat
Wei Ting
Yilin
Yi Rong
Links
Links
Links



THANKIESY

Base code by: %purpur.black
revised by:


brushes