<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19379382?origin\x3dhttp://littlelazyworm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
.Friday, July 31, 2009 Y
i'm back here again to rant again. Others are blogging really little/ not even blogging, but here am i blogging a whole chunk of words. Why? Coz i have to wait for one inconsiderate, selfish and irresponsible person. Its really unfair to me. I'm very tired. Yet i've not even started editing anything at all. The others are already half done and yet i've not even started. 12.22am thats the FIRST part that was finally done. WTF?! Thats super early right? See wad kind of "kind" member i have.

I'm feeling really exhausted and totally speechless. Really. Again and again, this same person failed to keep his promise. Keep giving me tons of excuses. And why is it that always is me being sooo Freaking unlucky? Why for once, i dun get to work with people who are responsible?( the others are fine except 1). I feel like crying really. I also feel like venting all my anger on some violent game. I'm trying to control my emotions. I told myself not to get angry over such person. But yet, this feeling is really reaching the max now. Is there another way or method i can deal with this issue? What can i do? I'm really tired of pushing him daily for the same piece of work which was due since last sat.

Fate. Thats wad SWL said. Its fate that somehow we were made to work together. Give him chance, thats also wad SWL said. At that moment, in my heart, I knew it was fate and i must be really unlucky to get him. Forgive him? Thats wad JT asked. My reply: yes, i would. Thats provided he pass me his work. I really mean my words despite wad he did to me. This is how weak i am. And thats why people dun listen to wad i say. Friendships is something i value quite alot. Partially due to the fact, we meet everyday and almost like 12 hours each day. The last thing i wan to do is to have sour friendships with people. Perhaps because of this simple value, i dun scold him. I only question him which of course, he is not afraid. Anyway, scolding him won't change the fact that he is lazy. "Leopards dun change their spots". Apparently, complaining about his attitude to the teacher doesn't help. Simply because even with the teacher intervening, he still doesn't change. He promised me a whole bunch of lies, and of course, i didn't believe him. Neither did i really bother to listen wad he promised. I know that its all just an act. An act for the teacher to believe that he meant to "change". Even deadlines which he set for himself are not met. Let alone mine. Excuses and more excuses just to hide the fact that he is lazy. Besides, his part was super easy. I dun even find it hard to edit. Yet he takes ages to pass it to me. I can only guess that his motive is to hope that i will do his part, because the duedate is tomorrow- out of desperation. Sry to say, i've not reached to the point where i'm desperate. OMG, i dun feel like blogging anymore. I dun like this angry feeling that keeps coming back whether i blog about him.

waiting for you right here
12:02 AM






GIRLY

Bernadette
GUIDES
16

DESIREY

TEDDIES!
CHOCOLATE!
HAPPY DAY!
MORE HOLIDAYS!!

TALKINGSY



LOVELIESY

Guides
Adeline
Carissa
Charmaine
Christina
Daryl
Dorothea
Emily
Erica
Eunice
Evangeline
Ferlycia
Geraldine
Gladdys
Irwin
Jaclyn
Jia Jia
Jin Xiang
Joanne
Justin
Kenneth
Li He
Li Ling
Marcelle
melissa ong
Melissa
Mui Ghern
Pooja
Priscilla
Ravleen
Swee choo
Teresa
Trina
Vanessa Goh
Vanessa Joseph
Wei Keat
Wei Ting
Yilin
Yi Rong
Links
Links
Links



THANKIESY

Base code by: %purpur.black
revised by:


brushes