<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19379382?origin\x3dhttp://littlelazyworm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
.Monday, July 13, 2009 Y
Hello!

Alright, i managed to survive through today! Haha. Almost fell asleep during chem lecture. :X Somemore TMX was sitting just behind me. LOL! Luckily my head didn't drop. :P Had physics SPA after that. Wah, luckily i manage to finish the paper. Ah i hope i won't make the same mistakes as the previous times. :X Came home and ate a bit. Super hungry sia. Then sleep for a while. I actually thought of completing my maths and not taking a wink. But i gave in to my sleepness.

Now finally editing the WR. Like finally after a long wait of 2 days. Extended the deadline for him 4 times and after pressuring him to complete, he finally gave us at 8.42pm today. I think i'm super lenient and soft-hearted. I dun have the heart to complain about his attitude towards this PW. I'm still wondering whether wad i did was right. I know its kind of unfair to the others who had to rush out within a short period of time, while he had tons of time to do. Gave him many chances, warned him - i wonder does these really work. Maybe someone can give me more advice. Anyway, i'm quite pleased that he gave us the work was of quality and not quantity, so that means not much editing needs to be done! :D LL say that i'm like a mum. :( Haha, that was because i said i should praise him for his work. LOL! Now having second thoughts. :P Actually, come to think of it, i'm quite selfish in my praises. I hardly praise people. I should change that. Lala, I'm feeling so relax and happy now! Haha the last time i felt so was with SJC clique. Weeee. The feeling of going crazy and just laugh it out :D Undescrible! Miss those days. <3

waiting for you right here
9:19 PM






GIRLY

Bernadette
GUIDES
16

DESIREY

TEDDIES!
CHOCOLATE!
HAPPY DAY!
MORE HOLIDAYS!!

TALKINGSY



LOVELIESY

Guides
Adeline
Carissa
Charmaine
Christina
Daryl
Dorothea
Emily
Erica
Eunice
Evangeline
Ferlycia
Geraldine
Gladdys
Irwin
Jaclyn
Jia Jia
Jin Xiang
Joanne
Justin
Kenneth
Li He
Li Ling
Marcelle
melissa ong
Melissa
Mui Ghern
Pooja
Priscilla
Ravleen
Swee choo
Teresa
Trina
Vanessa Goh
Vanessa Joseph
Wei Keat
Wei Ting
Yilin
Yi Rong
Links
Links
Links



THANKIESY

Base code by: %purpur.black
revised by:


brushes