<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19379382?origin\x3dhttp://littlelazyworm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
.Saturday, May 23, 2009 Y
Hello!

Now its 3.37am and i'm still awake. I can't get too sleep. MYE is finally over. No more stress for the time being. Chem paper was alright but can't say the same for physics.. Went out with class after physics. Watched Night at the museum 2. The movie was okie. Roamed around suntec city before reaching home at 12.03am.

Somehow after MYE, I dun feel happy. Before MYE started, I wanted to do so much things yet now, I have no idea wad i wan to do.. I sometimes wish that i'm still back in SJC. Well I do enjoy the company i have in school currently but i feel that i'm not as cheerful as i was back in SJC. I missed doing all the silly stuff with SJC clique. I wan the cheerful me back again. I wished i nvr knew u. Some words are better left unsaid.

waiting for you right here
3:37 AM






GIRLY

Bernadette
GUIDES
16

DESIREY

TEDDIES!
CHOCOLATE!
HAPPY DAY!
MORE HOLIDAYS!!

TALKINGSY



LOVELIESY

Guides
Adeline
Carissa
Charmaine
Christina
Daryl
Dorothea
Emily
Erica
Eunice
Evangeline
Ferlycia
Geraldine
Gladdys
Irwin
Jaclyn
Jia Jia
Jin Xiang
Joanne
Justin
Kenneth
Li He
Li Ling
Marcelle
melissa ong
Melissa
Mui Ghern
Pooja
Priscilla
Ravleen
Swee choo
Teresa
Trina
Vanessa Goh
Vanessa Joseph
Wei Keat
Wei Ting
Yilin
Yi Rong
Links
Links
Links



THANKIESY

Base code by: %purpur.black
revised by:


brushes