<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19379382?origin\x3dhttp://littlelazyworm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
.Saturday, May 30, 2009 Y
Hello!

Had been wanting to update my blog quite a number of times but in the end, i didn't. Past 2 weeks had been playing computer and sleeping at 3am ++ for the past week. Lots of e-learning and homework quite needs to be completed but i haven't really gotten down to do much. This week came home after school and took a nap before waking up to use computer and watch t.v. I know I should be studying now and play only at night. I've become too lazy already. Today went back to school to get the GPP. The laziest person didn't reply my sms and didn't even turn up. At least the rest did tell me that they got cca and can't come. Nvm, I won't want to bother about that person already. Reached home at 11am. Just read the today's lifestyle. My horoscope said that my deepest emotions are rising to the surface and making me wonder wad comes next, maybe for my love life. Doubt does not work for me, so try to move beyond it. Haha! Horoscopes should not be trusted, otherwise it will mean those who have the same horoscope as me will be experiencing the same thing. Tomorrow there's guitar and I dun feel like going. :( Anyway, I shall start doing a bit of work before trying to arrange a game with friends tonight. But then again, I dunno whether that will be possible.

waiting for you right here
2:35 PM






GIRLY

Bernadette
GUIDES
16

DESIREY

TEDDIES!
CHOCOLATE!
HAPPY DAY!
MORE HOLIDAYS!!

TALKINGSY



LOVELIESY

Guides
Adeline
Carissa
Charmaine
Christina
Daryl
Dorothea
Emily
Erica
Eunice
Evangeline
Ferlycia
Geraldine
Gladdys
Irwin
Jaclyn
Jia Jia
Jin Xiang
Joanne
Justin
Kenneth
Li He
Li Ling
Marcelle
melissa ong
Melissa
Mui Ghern
Pooja
Priscilla
Ravleen
Swee choo
Teresa
Trina
Vanessa Goh
Vanessa Joseph
Wei Keat
Wei Ting
Yilin
Yi Rong
Links
Links
Links



THANKIESY

Base code by: %purpur.black
revised by:


brushes