<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19379382?origin\x3dhttp://littlelazyworm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
.Monday, April 20, 2009 Y
Maybe.. I hope.. I dunno..
PW groupings came out today. Greatest fear came true and not the ideal group that i want. Not in a very good mood now. But i guess i have to accept the fact and perhaps change my mindset. Maybe this is his will that i have to learn how to accept things that i dun like. I did pray for his guidance if that person was in my group. I choose to believe him that he will lead me through. Actually, I'm not exactly very disappointed because i had the feeling that that person will be in my group. I'm just hoping that its all not true. All my life, I always have to work with people i dun really like. I dunno why but it seems its all fate. I guess i shouldn't be too bothered about it and just concentrate with what i have to do. Maybe it might not be as bad as i thought it will be. Can't get everything that i want in life so just accept and take things as it goes. Somehow i find myself alot different from last year. I guess i really changed alot after o levels. I feel that i'm alot more stronger emotionally and learning to accept things much faster compared to the past. Maybe working during the holidays did change me for the better. I've also become more patient and trying to be positive. The next thing i wanna learn is to be hard-hearted to certain things. Being too soft-hearted will kill me one day.

-There's a reason for everything i do... I wan my motivation..

waiting for you right here
7:56 PM






GIRLY

Bernadette
GUIDES
16

DESIREY

TEDDIES!
CHOCOLATE!
HAPPY DAY!
MORE HOLIDAYS!!

TALKINGSY



LOVELIESY

Guides
Adeline
Carissa
Charmaine
Christina
Daryl
Dorothea
Emily
Erica
Eunice
Evangeline
Ferlycia
Geraldine
Gladdys
Irwin
Jaclyn
Jia Jia
Jin Xiang
Joanne
Justin
Kenneth
Li He
Li Ling
Marcelle
melissa ong
Melissa
Mui Ghern
Pooja
Priscilla
Ravleen
Swee choo
Teresa
Trina
Vanessa Goh
Vanessa Joseph
Wei Keat
Wei Ting
Yilin
Yi Rong
Links
Links
Links



THANKIESY

Base code by: %purpur.black
revised by:


brushes