<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19379382?origin\x3dhttp://littlelazyworm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
.Sunday, January 18, 2009 Y
Hello all! Today at work was super busy. At first it was quite slack then at 7pm plus, more ppl came. Tons of ppl bought many cartons of soft drinks. Packed till i nearly cried. Luckily GLADDYS, LI HE and the POKKA PROMOTER was there to help me packed. Each carton of soft drink needed 3 plastic bags coz the plastic bags are too thin. Closed counter at 21.51pm. Luckily i balanced today. I was quite fast in giving the change. Was afraid that i would give ppl wrong change.

Anyway, my last day of work will be on the 25th of Jan 09. :( I will seriously miss NTUC and all the friends there. I can still remember on the first day( 17 Nov 08) of work, the first person gladdys and I met was Tong Wei. And the cashier i first was allocated to was Wendy. And the worst thing that happened on that day was that i had to carry stuff to the customer's car. I can still remember the customer's daughter was older than me and i had to carry their stuff for them, while the daughter waited near the car. I didn't know that being a cashier had to do such stuff. LOL. Also on that day, I was sent to help many other cashiers. The first day of work JIN XIANG asked me whether i wanted to try being a cashier. I was afraid so i rejected. Since then, i didn't had a chance to try being a cashier till i went to help SHARON.

Perhaps I'm very emotional thats why I'm feeling very sad that I'm leaving NTUC so fast while the rest will still be carrying on working. The most contradicting thing is that when i'm working, i hope that time will pass faster and i can end work ASAP. Yet now I'm hoping that time will pass slower so that I can continue working there and not quit so fast. Working in NTUC has made gladdys and I became even closer than before but we're not lesbians. LOL. Now I'm left with 7 days more before its the last day of work. Probably I will continue to go back there and visit all of them but i doubt I will have the time. :( Maybe after 2 years later, I might work in NTUC again, provided i can't find an office job. :)

I must say that this feeling was the same as the POP ( Passing Out Parade) and the last day of school at SJC. I missed the friends and their company. I missed the times during guides that we all complained about the teachers, gave them names and hated all the scoldings and punishments we had to face as a company. I also disliked all the camps that we had to go for guides each year till sec 3 where I had to learn to be a leader and to be in charge of activities. But I'm grateful that i could learn alot of stuff from guides because i learnt to be confident when i have to speak and be responsible for my actions. At school, I missed the bondings we had during recess and during a maths lessons where Mr Yeo will be calling us the back benchers and we building the "great wall of China". However all this are part of life, parting and knowing new people, so i shouldn't get too emotional about it because i will have to face this many more times in future. So please SMILE :D

waiting for you right here
12:29 AM






GIRLY

Bernadette
GUIDES
16

DESIREY

TEDDIES!
CHOCOLATE!
HAPPY DAY!
MORE HOLIDAYS!!

TALKINGSY



LOVELIESY

Guides
Adeline
Carissa
Charmaine
Christina
Daryl
Dorothea
Emily
Erica
Eunice
Evangeline
Ferlycia
Geraldine
Gladdys
Irwin
Jaclyn
Jia Jia
Jin Xiang
Joanne
Justin
Kenneth
Li He
Li Ling
Marcelle
melissa ong
Melissa
Mui Ghern
Pooja
Priscilla
Ravleen
Swee choo
Teresa
Trina
Vanessa Goh
Vanessa Joseph
Wei Keat
Wei Ting
Yilin
Yi Rong
Links
Links
Links



THANKIESY

Base code by: %purpur.black
revised by:


brushes