<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19379382?origin\x3dhttp://littlelazyworm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
.Friday, December 26, 2008 Y
Today is boxing day. It seems boxing day is a public holiday in the western part of the world. Too bad its not a public holiday in Singapore. :( Anyway, today is my off day. I spent the whole day watching t.v and sleeping at home. I guess I'm super tired due to the past few days sleeping at 1am plus. Tomorrow working the night shift. Then on sun is another off day. I guess i really need the off day to do my stuff. I wan to go to build-a-bear workshop!! I wan to get a bear and dress it. But the clothes there are really expensive. 1 piece of dress can cost up to $18. Too bad i dun have money yet:( Maybe i might just buy the clothes and dress my greenie and reddie bear instead. Then i dun need to buy another bear. Besides greenie and reddie bear can't be replaced by other bears. :D I realised that I'm not the only one who is crazy over bears. I read from the newspaper that guys too collect bears. :D Back to the topic, I dun have another off day which coincides with gladdys except this sun, but i got things on that day. Maybe next month when our off day coincides again, then u can go shop for ur clothes and i can go to build a bear workshop. Deal?:D

waiting for you right here
10:59 PM






GIRLY

Bernadette
GUIDES
16

DESIREY

TEDDIES!
CHOCOLATE!
HAPPY DAY!
MORE HOLIDAYS!!

TALKINGSY



LOVELIESY

Guides
Adeline
Carissa
Charmaine
Christina
Daryl
Dorothea
Emily
Erica
Eunice
Evangeline
Ferlycia
Geraldine
Gladdys
Irwin
Jaclyn
Jia Jia
Jin Xiang
Joanne
Justin
Kenneth
Li He
Li Ling
Marcelle
melissa ong
Melissa
Mui Ghern
Pooja
Priscilla
Ravleen
Swee choo
Teresa
Trina
Vanessa Goh
Vanessa Joseph
Wei Keat
Wei Ting
Yilin
Yi Rong
Links
Links
Links



THANKIESY

Base code by: %purpur.black
revised by:


brushes