<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19379382?origin\x3dhttp://littlelazyworm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
.Sunday, December 28, 2008 Y

Now its 12.55 am so its a new day! I dunno why i'm still awake. Yesterday, i balanced! Haha. Actually suppose to have 10 cents more coz 1 customer dropped it then another customer picked up and passed to me. But i didn't wan to have declaration fault, so i gave it to Zhi Yuan instead. The kids who comes to NTUC makes alot of noise. Their shrieks are really ear-piercing. As a result, I had a slight headache. My mood wasn't exactly very good. Perhaps i woke up from the wrong side of the bed. I know today i will be very bored at home. But i still don't want to stand in for Auntie Jasmine. Perhaps its just the enthusiasm towards the job already.

Yesterday, there's this malay woman customer who wans to buy a box of cigarette. Then Hwei min auntie passed me the box of cigarettes. I told her that i'm not yet 18 years old, can't sell cigarettes. But she said that the woman wants to pay at my counter. No choice but have to key in for her. I wonder wad's the consequences if I am caught. Its not my fault. I did tell her. But she didn't bother about me. Ahhh nvm. Acutally i realised that since i started working, i have a higher lvl of tolerence towards people. Probably its because i'm not stress too. Today i'm off. On monday i'm working night.

-So much things i wan to do, but its not within my control:(


waiting for you right here
1:22 AM






GIRLY

Bernadette
GUIDES
16

DESIREY

TEDDIES!
CHOCOLATE!
HAPPY DAY!
MORE HOLIDAYS!!

TALKINGSY



LOVELIESY

Guides
Adeline
Carissa
Charmaine
Christina
Daryl
Dorothea
Emily
Erica
Eunice
Evangeline
Ferlycia
Geraldine
Gladdys
Irwin
Jaclyn
Jia Jia
Jin Xiang
Joanne
Justin
Kenneth
Li He
Li Ling
Marcelle
melissa ong
Melissa
Mui Ghern
Pooja
Priscilla
Ravleen
Swee choo
Teresa
Trina
Vanessa Goh
Vanessa Joseph
Wei Keat
Wei Ting
Yilin
Yi Rong
Links
Links
Links



THANKIESY

Base code by: %purpur.black
revised by:


brushes