<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19379382?origin\x3dhttp://littlelazyworm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
.Saturday, November 22, 2008 Y
Hello All! I'm back blogging again!
Actually I wanted to blog on the 18th of Nov because
I wanted to make it 9mths after the last post.
But I was too tired.
On the 20th of Nov was the prom night @ orchard hotel.
I only enjoyed the company so maybe thats wad we paid for.
I'm very very very bored at home!
Maple now seems very boring. I thought I would be hooked
on to maple as the pirate character was launched recently.
BUT I didn't like to train it.
T.V also got nothing to watch except at night.
And all the shows are so boring even channel 55.
The funniest thing is during the O levels, all the shows are so interesting.
Then after the O levels its otherwise.
Evey year also like that. Wad's wrong with the T.V station?!
Oh, none of the clique are online now. No one to talk to.
BTW, I guess I will be switching to LJ soon~
Bye bye:D

waiting for you right here
9:48 PM






GIRLY

Bernadette
GUIDES
16

DESIREY

TEDDIES!
CHOCOLATE!
HAPPY DAY!
MORE HOLIDAYS!!

TALKINGSY



LOVELIESY

Guides
Adeline
Carissa
Charmaine
Christina
Daryl
Dorothea
Emily
Erica
Eunice
Evangeline
Ferlycia
Geraldine
Gladdys
Irwin
Jaclyn
Jia Jia
Jin Xiang
Joanne
Justin
Kenneth
Li He
Li Ling
Marcelle
melissa ong
Melissa
Mui Ghern
Pooja
Priscilla
Ravleen
Swee choo
Teresa
Trina
Vanessa Goh
Vanessa Joseph
Wei Keat
Wei Ting
Yilin
Yi Rong
Links
Links
Links



THANKIESY

Base code by: %purpur.black
revised by:


brushes